This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Accounting Specialist for our well established manufacturing client in Apex. The Accounting Specialist performs duties related to the processing, maintaining and reconciling among multiple accounting transaction processes, including vendor invoices, accounts payable, 3-way match workflow, and generation of vendor payments, customer invoicing, cash application and related accounts receivable assistance.
- Verify accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Manage workflow systems to process vendor invoices for approval & payment
- Maintain accounting journal/ledger/records detailing financial transactions (remote plant inventory, disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable, etc)
- Administrative support/processing for P Card/Travel Card Programs
- Validate & process direct ship invoices to customers
- Validate external warehouse data & process warehouse ship invoices to customers
- Compile & maintain documents & records of all billings
- Process & monitor bills related credit memos
- Perform collections support via interface to bank portal & lockbox
- Perform ERP System posting of customer payments
- Reconciles cash accounting
- Assists customer credit processing & collections issues as required
Common Duties Across all focus areas
- Assist with month-end closing
- Extract and compile data and prepare a variety of reports & analyses
- Provide documentation for audits
- Associates Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years Accounts Payable experience
- Knowledge of general accounting principals
- Strong knowledge in MS Word & Excel
- ERP experience desired