This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has an immediate, direct hire, onsite, Accounting Associate for an established medical business office with over 6 locations throughout the North Carolina area. The Accounting Associate will be responsible for accounts payable, bank reconciliations, routine journal entries, and preparing various reports in support of the Accounting Manager. This position requires advanced analytical Excel skills, a high degree of accuracy, and attention to detail with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Full cycle accounts payable including reviewing, obtaining approval, recording, and processing payments for all A/P bills and credit card transactions.
- Supporting the Accounting Manager for month end process.
- Daily A/R deposits and month-end bank reconciliation. Posting journal entries.
- Preparing various types of analytical business reports in Excel using Pivot Tables as well as advanced Excel functions.
- Payroll processing including reviewing, obtaining approval, recording, and processing payments to employees via UKG platform.
- Supporting the Practice Administrator with accounting related projects as needed.
- Performing administrative and office support tasks as needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2-4 years of accounting related experience.
- Proficient with Office suite of programs including Outlook, Work, Excel, Power Point and Share Point.
- Advanced Excel skill set, including proficiency with Pivot Tables, SUMIF and VLOOKUP functions to name a few.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to convey information concisely in writing, as well as verbally.