This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Sales Support Coordinator to join an established company in the Cary area. This position will provide administrative and systems support to the VP of Sales, Sales Managers, Process Engineering Team & the Product Management Team. This is a direct hire opportunity.
• Assists VP Sales preparation of necessary documents, logistics and communication for meetings & appointments
• Increase customer experience through first and on-going interactions with our customers and prospects
• Assist in the design of new queries, forms or reports from databases.
• Timely data entry into Joblist
• Procuring and/or creating reports and data for customers and sales associates
• Provide graphical representation of data for sales team in presentation format
• Create various lists from databases for sales. Provide lookups for sales team while they away from the office.
• Train new sales/applications people on use of our CRM and Joblist.
• Record customer company name changes and buyouts in Joblist.
• Run various reports, monthly and quarterly, for use by Sales team and management.
• Preparing professional proposals & presentations
• Preparation of outgoing letters, reports, etc.
• Open all incoming mail, stamp date and forward appropriately
• Primary substitute for the front desk
• Hotel contract negotiations for meetings and seminars
• Preparation and / or completion of proposals / contracts for all capital equipment and parts contracts which require engineering
• Maintain Contract Status report and distribute each JDI meeting
• Create new contract sheets for JDI room
• Create reports from CRM system
• Train to become a Super User of CRM
• Preparation of flight and travel plans for those requesting assistance
• Process expense reports for leadership team members in the department
• Purchase items needed for lunches, seminars, sales meetings, restrooms, etc.
• Maintain communication with copy machine company by ordering replacement items needed for day-to-day function of the machine, reporting use of machine, reporting trouble
• 3-5 years in an administrative level position preferred
• Strong MS Office Skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM