This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Corporate Contract Recruiter to join a global organization in the Chapel Hill area.
• Attend and participate in meetings with hiring managers to thoroughly understand job requirements and prepare proactive talent sourcing strategies
• Manage Projects in LinkedIn
• Source candidates to add to LinkedIn Projects on a weekly basis for priority positions and drive timely reviews from assigned Talent Acquisition Specialist
• Create innovative communication strategies for engaging with selected candidate profiles to drive candidate engagement and response rates
• Create talent pipelines and organize proactive talent pools through LinkedIn Projects
• Use other available resources to identify candidate profiles and research new resources for sourcing top talent
• Develop sourcing expertise through continual self-driven training
• Schedule phone interviews for Talent Acquisition Manager
• Post jobs on niche job postings sites
• Review applications for minimum qualification
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) required in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
• Experience utilizing online resources for research
• Team player with a high sense of urgency and ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative
• Contributes to an optimistic and energizing environment
• Customer first focus & strong customer consultative skills
• Self-motivated, strong time management, and organization skills