This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Regional Senior Accountant to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position will work within the financial reporting process to provide senior management with timely, accurate, and relevant accounting information.
- Ensure compliance with policies
- Analyze balances, reserves, write-offs, adjustments and cut-off accuracy
- Ensure proper costing
- Administer physical inventories and monitor cycle count results
- Review contracts and budgets for large transactions to ensure proper treatment
- Ensure proper recording of unusual items
- Analyze warranty costs, loss provisions and service expense
- Review monthly income statements to ensure proper recording under US GAAP
- Analyze COGS and expense accounts for accuracy, cost control and budget variances
- Analyze labor costs and manufacturing variances for cost control issues
- Review inventory and other selected balance sheet accounts for accuracy
- Serve as accounting partner to assigned markets by providing analysis and accounting assistance to ensure accurate financial statements and compliance with company policies.
- Reconcile accounts and record journal entries for general accounting areas as assigned.
- Exercise judgment within defined policies and authoritative literature to determine appropriate action related to Company transactions.
- Coordinate and/or perform process documentation and ensure execution of company controls within assigned areas.
- Support an accurate and on-time monthly close and reporting cycle, including account reconciliations, preparation of journal entries and internal financial reporting.
- Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum experience required: 2+ years in accounting or finance; experience dealing directly with inventory and/or revenue recognition processes is beneficial.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use SQL queries is a plus.
- Smartview (Hyperion/Essbase) knowledge is a plus.