This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Contracts Coordinator to join an established company in the Morrisville area. This position is needed to provide administrative support for national, regional and corporate agreements.
• Utilize available research tools to draw sound conclusions and effectively determine appropriate courses of action to meet the internal and external requirements for GPOs, IDNs, surgery centers, hospitals, distributors and government agencies, as required.
• Process contract-related documents and pricing requests/approvals.
• Administer individual facility contracts and special pricing agreements.
• Utilize available research tools to effectively determine and research the requirements of GPOs, IDNs, surgery centers, hospitals, distributors and government agencies, as required.
• Maintain membership affiliation to pricing contracts for GPOs and IDNs.
• Communicate contract updates to our distributors.
• Support the Sales Teams by producing sales/pricing reports when required.
• Communicate contract expiration and relative agreement adjustments to the sales force and department heads.
• Maintain all documentation related to contracts and projects. Maintain electronic back-up files for all proposals, pricing and related analysis.
• Act as a liaison with Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and other departments as requested by the department head.
• Provide general informational support for the Strategic Pricing and Contracts Department.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
• Two years of contract administration experience preferred.
• Minimum 2 years in office environment working with reports and sales personnel.
• Demonstrated ability to perform data extraction and manipulation, and generate reports.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel a strong plus. Knowledge of Access and PowerPoint experience a plus.
• SAP experience preferred.