This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Project Financial Analyst to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position prepares, reconciles, analyzes and reports Business Unit(s) revenue, contracts, projects, and associated metrics.
- Records revenue each month for Unit, Fee for Service and Fixed Price contracts;
- Loads project budgets into Oracle/Revenue Wizard and maintaining key member lists (project set up) and other project data in Oracle and associated systems and schedules;
- Prepares project level actual versus budget/forecast variance analysis monthly as well as monthly reports for distribution in analyzing monthly results;
- Coordinates monthly forecasting of financial results (backlog);
- Meets established deadlines for Revenue and Backlog submittals;
- Timely preparation of project close out reconciliations including issue identification and escalation, if necessary;
- Serves as a key contact point for interpretation and investigation of financial results in assigned area for the assigned Project Manager(s)/Project Lead(s); and
- Reviews executed Work Orders and Change Orders for bonus other anomalies.
- Captures, assesses and consolidates results; and
- Prepares key reports such as annual cost and expense budgets, cost rates, cost and expense forecasting, monthly utilization, headcount, revenue backlog analysis, and/or gross profit for assigned area.
- Assists in running P&L’s (Profit and Loss), G/L (General Ledger) account detail, and Project level reports for Business Unit Controller(BUC) review; and
- Produces ad hoc reports as required with assistance.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent education and experience.
- Pharmaceutical or CRO experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential.
- Proficiency with accounting software packages.
- Experience with Oracle Finance is preferred.