This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Interactive Solutions Manager to join our outstanding RTP area client. This is a direct hire opportunity for the right candidate with a solid marketing and sales background.
- Manage and deploy marketing, communications, and customer development plans for interactive solutions
- Oversee the product’s division/marketplace marketing functions to identify and develop lead generation activities for products and services
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and solution selling for responsible lines
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing plans, costs, and results
- Management of assigned marketing budget and internal operating budget
- Plan and coordinate public affairs and communication efforts to include public relations and client outreach
- Manage the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials including supervision of the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and five years of experience in a marketing and/or communications position
- 3 years of strategic marketing planning and execution as well as knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management in the marketing arena.
- 2 years of managing marketing and budget P&L’s.
- 2 years of preparing marketing plans, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Travel is required