This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Audit/Banking Senior Account to join our Raleigh client. This position is with an outstanding company that has won numerous best places to work awards!
- Plan, supervise and perform financial statement audits for community bank clients
- Evaluate client’s internal control systems and develop recommendations to improve client processes, accounting systems, control structure and procedures, and efficiency
- Prepare financial statements, audit reports, budget and cash flow analyses and special reports for clients
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
- Resolve all open items/issues encountered in assigned engagements
- Provide honest, objective and constructive feedback in timely manner to staff
- Supervise, train and mentor staff in assigned engagements
- Recruit new and experienced staff
- 2 + Years public accounting experience with financial institutions specialization
- CPA certification or ability to sit for the exam
- Ability to prepare and/or review complete set of financial statements