This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Sales Support Coordinator to join a global manufacturer in the Raleigh/Cary area. This position will provide administrative and systems support to the VP of Sales, Sales Managers, Process Engineering Team & the Product Management Team. This is a direct hire opportunity!
• Assists VP Sales preparation of necessary documents, logistics and communication for meetings & appointments
• Increase customer experience through first and on-going interactions with our customers and prospects
• Assist in the design of new queries, forms or reports from our MS Access databases.
• Procuring and/or creating reports and data for customers and sales associates
• Provide graphical representation of data for sales team in presentation format
• Creating account profiles and meeting preparations as needed
• Providing proximity mapping reports for proposals and other presentations
• Add confidentiality agreements to electronic log
• Create various lists from MS Access databases for sales. Provide lookups for sales team while they away from the office.
• Record customer company name changes and buyouts
• Run various reports, monthly and quarterly, for use by Sales team and management.
• Hotel contract negotiations for meetings and seminars
• Preparation and / or completion of proposals / contracts for all capital equipment and parts contracts which require engineering
• Maintain Contract Status report and distribute each meeting
• Create new contract sheets for room
• Train to become a Super User of CRM
• Preparation of flight and travel plans for those requesting assistance
• Process expense reports for leadership team members in the department
• 3 plus years in an administrative level position preferred.
• Bachelor Degree is preferred
• Strong MS Office Skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM