This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a global wireless networking company in the Raleigh area. This is a 9 month contract position.
• Manages medium complexity internal and customer facing projects
• Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and UAT requirements.
• Develop and present status updates to Senior Staff members
• Provides leadership to project staff including support engineers, vendors, partners and/or subcontractors.
• Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of any escalated project issues.
• Manages any escalations and provides workable solution options
• Acts as a mentor and coach to Junior Project managers participating on the project.
• Project Manager will lead Project teams to deliver multiple, simultaneous projects that span across several business or technology areas.
• Requires BS/BA degree or equivalent
• Anywhere from 5 – 10+ years of experience in a clearly defined Project Management/Project role.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to use computer software tools to create and prepare tracking and status updates of projects
• Project Management experience in leading projects within a Technical Support organization and/or IT organization
• Desired Skills:
Professional PM Certification: PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile, SCRUM or equivalent.
• Can demonstrated clear leadership skills and experience working with large project teams.