This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Customer Order Entry Specialist to join an established company in the Morrisville area.
• Process customer purchase orders in accordance with current guidelines
• Process customer purchase orders within the appropriate timeline
• Obtain all data required for customer master set-ups and changes
• Manage customer inquiries and communications in a professional manner ensuring that resolution is always provided
• Provide backlog reporting to customers as requested
• Maintain the progression of the orders through fulfillment & billing.
• Research & revise any issues through direct customer contact or working with sales personnel linking all relevant documentation within Oracle for auditing purposes.
• Authorizes shipments for projects, tracking project deadlines, issues and other events. Effectively utilizes internal resource to determine the right solution for fulfilling customer obligations, timely releasing equipment for shipping from distribution center or through Purchasing based on knowledge of product availability, customer location in regards to vendor location and expenses related to vendor-based shipping agreements.
• Work closely with Sales team, purchasing, vendors and distribution center personnel coordinating changes needed on customer orders and determining order status, contacting sales as needed.
• H. S. diploma and at least 5 years work experience or college degree. Minimum 3 years order processing.
• Customer focus – focus on exceeding customer expectations
• Ability to exercise good judgment with established departmental guidelines.
• Sound computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and experience using Oracle a plus.