This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an AP Specialist to join an established company in the Cary area. This position is responsible for processing invoices timely and accurately into Oracle.
- Enter vendor invoices into Oracle with a Purchase Order.
- Filing of invoices and other necessary accounts payable documentation.
- Communicate with vendors and answer invoice payment questions. React to client requests/queries in a timely fashion – continually seeking out ways to improve client satisfaction.
- Follow up with Purchasing and various managers and departments to resolve PO/Invoice exceptions to process invoices timely.
- Responsible for monthly accruals and ensuring expenses are accurately recorded.
- Meet scheduled deadlines for completion of work, presentation of reports, and any other time sensitive responsibilities.
- Review daily/weekly exception reports and work closely with Purchase Order user group to resolve issues.
- Maintain, understand and follow operating procedures.
- Review and resolve outstanding vendor statements.
- Resolve outstanding vendors on the Aging list.
- Research and resolve checks on the outstanding list.
- Assist with Accounts Payable tasks upon request.
- Attention to detail and resolving invoice holds.
- Ability to process excel templates to upload invoices.
- 4+ years working in an office environment.
- Accounting experience in related fields to include Accounts Payable and or Purchasing.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in working to tight deadlines in a service driven, customer focused environment
- 2 or 4 year degree in a Business field or equivalent experience
- Intermediate Level of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of self-accessing taxes