This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Accounting/Procurement Associate to join an established company in the Durham area. This position will support the Accounting and Procurement functions including but not limited to new vendor set up, accounts payable, quarterly reporting, and assist with employee expense reports and building supply maintenance.
• Manage all incoming and outgoing mail, maintain and process all invoices, bills, receipts, packing slips, checks, work orders, MSDS, Certificate of Analysis
• New Vendor Set-up using Oracle, complete credit applications, tax certificates, obtain banking information, completing and maintain all W8 and W9 forms
• Calculate amount owed in Machine and Equipment plus sales and usage tax and then submit quarterly reports to Finance.
• Track expenditures
• Purchase lab supplies, lab equipment, office supplies, furniture, custodial supplies, break room supplies, computer equipment, gas, software
• Manage inventory of office, custodial, and cafeteria supplies.
• Manage lab coat supply for employees
• 1-2 years AP assisting the Purchasing – mainly handling shipments, AP, more clerical in nature
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business with a minor in Accounting, plus 1 or more years’ experience in purchasing experience in pharmaceuticals, R&D, analytical or clinical lab
• Should be familiar with R&D equipment related to pharmaceutical and analytical labs.
• Must be familiar with MS Office- MS Word and MS Excel