This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance and optimization of financial, HR and wholesale rates software and systems (Finance Systems). Analyzes business processes, determines Finance System requirements and coordinates the integration of Finance Systems, cloud solutions and other business systems.
- Assists in defining the business processes, information and work flows of the Finance System.
- Monitors industry trends and best practices to ensure that the Finance System is meeting organizational needs in the most efficient, cost-effective manner.
- Updates and maintains Finance System process documentation.
- Provide Finance system support. Trouble shoot issues and identify solutions.
- Identify opportunities for new Finance System enhancements resulting from new product functionality, including potential integration of cloud computing.
- Participates in vendor training and vendor user groups.
- Provides on-the-job training to Finance staff to drive process improvements.
- Tests and deploys application enhancements and/or new applications.
- Works closely with IT staff to ensure Finance Systems are integrated with other business needs.
- Serves as liaison between Finance and external IS vendors and actively manages problem resolution process.
- Financial report writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- Four to six years’ experience as a Business System Analyst supporting Finance and Accounting teams.
- Experience delivering system implementations, upgrades and/or integrations.