This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an HR Associate to join an established pharmaceutical company in the Raleigh area. This position provides customer support in the corporate HR shared services center for HR, Payroll, and Benefits.
• Provides first point of contact and excellent customer service for HR contact center customers including employees, managers, HR Business Partners, former employees, and others.
• Documents all customer interactions into the case management tool or alternative means as directed by management
• Works with peers and management to support established service levels and quality goals
• Enters employee data into the HR system and ancillary HR systems.
• Handles diverse and confidential information requiring extreme accuracy, independent judgment, and discretion.
• Organizes and maintains employee files.
• Collaborates with local and virtual team members to resolve customer issues and to complete work timely and accurately.
• Supports other service center responsibilities and tasks as needed.
• Solid verbal and written communication / customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely via email and telephone to deal with difficult situations.
• Good skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
• Experience with ADP Enterprise HR or PeopleSoft HR is a plus.
• Associate’s degree and 2 years of call center experience supporting HR, Benefits, or Payroll or equivalent combination of education and experience.