This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Regulatory Compliance Associate for a client of ours in Raleigh, NC. This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives regarding disclosure of physician transfers of value
- Ensure physician transfers of value amounts are posted to the company website and submitted to the Open Payments portal established by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Review and approve company personnel expense reports for physician transfers of value using the company’s electronic reimbursement system (Concur)
- Perform compliance system audits to ensure written policies and procedures are being followed by company personnel
- Perform compliance investigations, to include: records searches, personnel interviews, and corrective action planning
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of related work experience; preferably within the Medical Device field
- Experience with Internal Auditing in a regulated environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with computerized ERP systems (QAD) and Expense Management systems (Concur)
- Knowledge of Healthcare compliance (anti Kickback Statute, False Claims Act)