This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Program Coordinator for a client of ours in Raleigh, NC. This position is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Articulate mission and functions of the NC Health Information Exchange to various stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of communications, training, and outreach materials for various clinical and administrative audiences
- Develop outreach/marketing strategies and maintain working knowledge of the healthcare landscape in NC
- Degree in Nursing, Public Health, Health Informatics, or Business
- 5+ years of Marketing experience in a Healthcare setting
- Familiarity with Meaningful Use, Health Information Exchange, HIPAA, and Health Administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Area Health Education Centers experience is a plus
- Ability to travel 50-75% around the Raleigh, Greensboro, and Wilmington areas