This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Specialist to join an established agricultural company in the Raleigh area. This position is responsible for providing professional customer service and ensuring the organization understands and adheres to its customer’s requirements.
• Front Line Customer contact that ensures the order process is executed timely and accurately.
• Maintain accurate estimated ship dates for orders by communicating and coordinating with the Site Production and Logistics Coordinator as well as Production Distribution Planner to define date based on input supply and the production schedule
• Effectively implement pricing and programs to ensure accurate execution of invoicing customers
• Properly enter new customer ship-to information for existing customers to support an accurate order-to invoice process
• Ensure properly labeled product is shipped to our customers based on the state regulatory label requirements
• Provide weekly updates on the status of open orders and invoice orders within 24 hours of shipment
• Ensure prompt resolution for all customer issues by working with appropriate department to identify root cause and implementation of corrective and preventative actions
• Provide support to Inventory Control Manager and Account Receivable Specialist for inventory reconciliation and customer billing questions or issues
• Actively participate in efforts with commercial, operations, and finance by continually providing customer feedback to meet both the customer’s and business’ needs
• Oversees and facilitates daily logistics activities and grants approvals for requested spends for expedited shipments requested by sales, customer service, or plant facilities
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent customer service experience
• Agricultural experience is required
• Computer skills must include experience with ERP, Excel, and Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Spanish is a plus
• Highly Organized, detail oriented with respect to documentation and compliance
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in fast paced environment