This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Grants Coordinator to join a global pharmaceutical medical affairs office in the RTP area. This is a contract opportunity from September-December 2017.
This position will administer and track all healthcare-related educational grants and charitable donations supported by company, and provide support to other North American Coordination Office duties.
• Communicate regularly with grant requestors to ensure all grant agreements are complete, contain all necessary paperwork, and are compliant with current guidelines governing Certified Medical Education and Charitable Donations
• Manage online grant review system, including routing of grants to Grant Review Committee, and support of external grant requestors
• Manage communication process and materials for monthly grant review meeting, including composition and routing of grant requests to committee for review
• Ensure all grants are paid and all necessary paperwork is completed
• Manage meeting materials for grant review committee, develop meeting agenda, grant review packets, and maintain and distribute meeting minutes
• Ensure compliance with company, ACCME, OIG, and FDA guidelines
• Assist with logistics, FMV Assessments, and travel bookings for Advisory Board meetings
• Assist with other Medical Affairs Office coordination duties as needed
• Strong administrative capabilities as well as experience in program coordination.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and the ability to operate as a strategic thinker.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written are required.
• Must have strong MS Office skills
• Previous Grant Writing experience is required