This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Accounting Manager to join our RTP area client. This position will be responsible for managing the overall finance and accounting functions including, but not limited to, analyzing, and reporting accounting and financial information.
- Manage the daily financial transactions in the general ledger, including maintenance, analysis, and summarization of the general ledger accounts. Ensure timely and correct booking of purchase and sales invoices. Maintain vendor and customer relations. Manage asset inventory system. Refine and maintain the chart of accounts. Process month-end-closings and generate reconciliations and corresponding management reports.
- Review routine financial statements which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations. Present financial information to senior management and/or the Board of Directors.
- Analyze accounting records and processes (i.e., purchasing, asset management, etc.) and recommend actions for reducing costs and optimizing operations. Assist the Director of Finance with budgeting and forecasting.
- Assist staff members with trouble-shooting errors and reconciliation discrepancies.
- Assist in the coordination of year end audits, tax returns, and state annual reports among other financial reporting requirements.
- BA in accounting or finance with CPA required. Master’s degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- 7 to 10 years of financial accounting work experience with progressively increasing responsibility.
- Experience within a pharmaceutical or biotech company is highly preferred
Please email resume to email@example.com
This company offers competitive benefit package with stock options.