This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Are you interested in joining a premiere team within a stable organization? Have you reached a point in your current role where you’re looking to be more challenged? Do you have a strong knack for problem solving and project resolution? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these, we may have the spot for you…
Accentuate Staffing has partnered with a world leader seeking a Windows Systems Administrator to join their prestigious team. This is a long term contract position (12+ months) within this company. In this role, you will be on the front lines providing administration and support for various Windows based environments within the group. To be a fit, you have to have a strong background with Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP and exceptional troubleshooting skills. It’s a team setting, but you will have to work independently as well to get the job done. Additional requirements listed below:
- 4+ Years Windows server administration including Active Directory and MS Exchange, including Group Policy Management and Email Filtering.
- 4+ Years VMWare ESXi administration including networking and storage administration
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- SQL Server installation, configuration and administration and familiarity of stored procedures
- Experience with Citrix and Cisco UCS Manager a plus!!
- Qualified applicants must be professional, well organized, results driven and persistent, and able to work in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to handle challenging situations calmly and professionally, and identify issues and present options resulting in a final resolution
- Excellent time management, attendance and punctuality are a must
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
If you’re an experienced Systems Administrator and are ready to reach new heights in your career, this is your chance!! Send me your resume TODAY!!!