This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Are you stuck in a rut in your current role? Have you been told more exciting projects are on the horizon and they just don’t come? Do you have a passion for Network technologies, including Cisco Router/Switch and Security technology? Are you truly ready to make a move into a “next level” position in your career? If the answer is yes, then you may want to continue reading…
Accentuate Staffing has partnered with a world leader seeking a Network Implementation Engineer to join their organization. This is a long term contract position (12+ months) within this organization. In this new role, you will be working hands-on with some of the latest and greatest technologies in the Cisco route/switch space. You will be responsible for providing design, configuration, implementation and troubleshooting various network devices, including route/switch, firewall and wireless. Additionally, you will be performing hardware refreshes and IOS and NX-OS upgrades as needed.
- 8+ years experience in the Network Engineer space
- Strong experience with Nexus based platforms (7k, 5k, 2k specifically).
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco routing protocols.
- Experience with VMWare vSphere ESXi highly desired.
- Cisco AcI skills are preferred.
- CCNP/CCDP candidates will be strongly considered (CCNA is a minimum requirement).
If you’re wrapping up a current project or are looking for your next new venture with an excellent organization, don’t hesitate – send us your resume today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!!