This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Senior Tax & Treasury Analyst to join an established company in the Cary area. This position will reports directly to the Vice President of Finance and is responsible for Tax and Treasury functions and driving best practices in these areas. Beyond these core duties, the position interacts with the VP Finance and other Financial Controllers to provide additional capability in a broad range of general and cost accounting and analysis processes.
- Preparation of quarterly/annual federal, state and local tax provisions, returns and estimates
- Internal preparation and filing of all sales, franchise, property and other miscellaneous tax
- Coordination of responses to inquiries, correspondence and audits with tax authorities
- Participation in tax planning and related special projects
- Continuous improvement in tax compliance management processes
- Monitoring of US / state tax trends and compliance changes with external advisors
- Administer corporate bank accounts and serve as operational contact on all banking processes
- Execute, record and monitor all domestic and international wire transactions
- Administer intercompany debt agreements and related interest accounting and payment
- Coordinate various initiatives with Global Treasurer and International Group Financial Staff
- Assist general accounting functions and special projects at a senior level as required
- Administer capital projects appropriation process
- Perform monthly and annual closing processes and accounts analysis, reconciliation, etc.
- Assist development implementation of internal controls and process improvements
- Assist training and development of junior / new staff in HQ and Plant locations
- BA/BS in Accounting / Finance with CPA and / or CMA
- 7 to 10 years of prior professional accounting / finance / tax / treasury experience
- Significant experience in US Federal / State / Local tax compliance, analysis and planning
- Strong working knowledge of US tax statutory and regulatory framework
- Prior experience in treasury/cash/bank accounts controls and processes
- Prior experience in fixed asset accounting
- High adaptability and learning capacity in accounting and financial functions
- Process analysis and improvement mindset
- Analytical skills for issues resolution and root cause problem-solving
- Advanced Microsoft Office, SAP and general systems proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to translate complex subject matter for understanding