This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Accounting Associate to join an established company in the Chapel Hill area.
- Keys/codes invoices and expense reports into QuickBooks.
- Handles all vendor correspondence.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices.
- Prepares batch check runs.
- Assists with monthly closings.
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions
- Assists with acquisitions, including establishing new vendor accounts.
- Periodic review of vendor accounts to ensure we are receiving the best rate.
- Complete supply orders for restaurants.
- Maintain W-9s and complete 1099 filings.
- Setup new employees in time entry and payroll processing systems.
- Process garnishments, child support, and wage verification requests from local agencies.
- Process and track leave requests for the management team.
- Process WOTC paperwork.
- Track and process benefit eligibility (i.e. health and dental insurance, 401k enrollment).
- Associate degree in Accounting or related field
- QuickBooks experience is a MUST
- 3-4 years accounts payable, payroll and/or general accounting experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Paychex Payroll Platforms (Paychex Flex and TLO)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented; able to multi-task; able to meet deadlines