This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Installation Project Coordinator to join a global manufacturer in the RTP area. This position will serve as the main point of contact to coordinate all aspects of the installation process once a machine has been sold or serviced.
• Act as Project Lead for all special order machines
• Communicating between our team in Germany, all U.S. based departments as well as the customer contacts
• Tracking of projects
• Conduct and coordinate all meetings between US based departments and external customers
• Travel – 50% – International and Domestic
• 2 year minimum of Project Management Experience
• Bachelor Degree is required
• Knowledge of the concepts of information flow in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to adapt to high pace, ever changing environment
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate MS Office skills are required
• Strong initiative as well as a self-starter
• Skilled problem solver accompanied by consistent follow through.