This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on recruitment, terminations, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices, while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and management.
• Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
• Responsible for preparation and processing of payroll for both salaried and bi-weekly employees
• Performs benefit administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, open enrollment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
• Responsible for full cycle recruitment activities, including creating job descriptions, posting positions, prescreening candidates, coordinating interviews, checking references, and making offers of employment.
• Responsible for managing the company’s onboarding process and conducting new hire orientation.
• Administers employee training process; research, develop, conduct, and coordinate general training programs for employees; track and record mandatory employee training.
• Manage FMLA and other leave programs, as well as coordinate short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance claims.
• Assist with employee relations issues including performance evaluations, promotions, administration of performance improvement plans, and conduct exit interviews.
• Respond to all inquiries regarding HR policies, procedures, and /or programs.
• Maintain service award program and other employee relations programs.
• Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefit laws and regulations.
• Strong ability to work collectively with others to solve problems and build effective work relationships at all organizational levels.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
• Previous experience in HRIS, payroll systems, and benefit portals preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize deadlines, work independently, take initiative and maintain confidentiality.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 4-5 years of experience in Human Resources Generalist or demonstrated experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.