This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Accounting Manager to join our hi-tech client in Raleigh. This is a direct hire position with a well established, fast growing healthcare technology organization.
- Performs all day to day accounting operations related to the billing, payables, cash receipts and cash disbursements cycles
- Prepares and enters applicable general journal entries
- Prepares monthly interim revenue recognition process and monthly revenue reporting
- Performs the month-end close process, intercompany reconciliations and management fee calculations
- Reviews all new jobs to determine taxability and oversees monthly sales and use tax filing
- Prepares weekly and monthly reporting for management
- Assists in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and packages, ensuring compliance with applicable reporting requirements
- Performs all functionality associated with bi-weekly payroll
- Assists with the preparation and support of budget and forecast activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA and/or Masters Degree in Accounting a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with accounting software programs, Advantage software preferred but not required