This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Customer Account Representative for a client of ours in Raleigh, NC.
- Work with Sales, R&D, Marketing, Supply Chain, and customers while coordinating changes needed for customer orders
- Work with Manager on associated projects/teams
- Assist in developing, establishing, and maintaining standard practices and procedures for customer service and related functions
- Answer incoming calls
- Perform order entry and customer account maintenance
- Investigate complaints to resolve customer issues
- Assist in the preparation of credit memos for price adjustments, order entry errors, and other administrative errors
- Work with Demand Planning, customers, and outside warehouses on inventoried items
- Work with Marketing and Sales on price masters; maintaining systems accurately
- Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of Customer Support/Account Management experience
- Experience in the paper industry or an ISO 9001 manufacturing environment is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, math, manufacturing systems, and communications skills
- Must be self-directed to work toward corporate and business unit objectives
- Must be flexible to provide support on business initiatives and execute implementation processes