This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our client in the Raleigh area – this role is a direct hire position with an outstanding company! This position will provide senior management with analysis in support of company objectives for both annual and long-term financial plans.
- Manage the coordination and presentation of financial analysis to senior management including plan vs. actual reporting
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial plans and periodic re-forecasts
- Report, analyze and interpret financial and operating data including revenue, cost, product / customer profitability and working capital
- Enhance existing financial and operating performance reporting with a view to developing a more comprehensive suite of financial and operational metrics
- Maintain and enhance financial forecasting models and procedures
- Develop and prepare various analytical and statistical reports in support of the forecasting process. Participate in the review and analysis of all operating budgets
- Prepare monthly financial analysis in support of sales executive management
- Assist in the preparation of month / quarter end financial close
- Minimum eight (8) years in accounting, with at least four (4) years financial analysis experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance required
- CPA/MBA is preferred