This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has partnered with an industry leader in their vertical in need of a Technical Director of Website Technologies to join their rapidly growing organization. This is a full-time employee position in Raleigh, NC with an opportunity to be on the front lines making an immediate impact on their product portfolio. In this role, you will be working in tandem with their creative team as well as their off-shore development team to provide technical leadership and guidance on best practices for their various client sites.
- Oversee the technical architecture of the front-end software for our clients’ sites, setting the technical direction, providing leadership and mentoring while delivering world-class-quality results.
- Manage software development to deliver technology prototypes in support of business.
- Manage a broad portfolio of diverse tech projects to provide web and integration solutions.
- Manage technology support teams to develop business applications, or ensure business applications have high availability and adequate performance, to include demonstrating year-over-year performance improvement.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks as assigned by leadership.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- At least 3+ years of experience managing a team of front-end software engineers.
- Experience mentoring junior and mid-level development staff, including sharing and implementation of technical best practices.
- Ability to present and communicate technical designs and processes to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with React.js and/or Node.js, Sass, Bootstrap
- Ability to perform conversion rate optimization.
- Experience with at least two of the following: WordPress, Umbraco, SiteCore.
If you’re wanting to join an excellent organization with a fast growth trajectory and expand your technical experiences, apply today!!