This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Patient Engagement Scheduler to join an established company in the Cary area. This position will be responsible for performing tasks to ensure that patients are appropriately and timely scheduled for enrollment into the company’s services.
• Manage the enrollment referral list including: data entry, contacting patients to discuss services, qualifying patients based on company-wide criteria, and schedule enrollment appointments.
• Facilitate enrollment process and follow-up via continuous communication with Patient Engagement, Sales, and New Patient departments.
• Maintains oversight of calendar, paperwork, and processes for Patient Engagement Specialists.
• Process new patient charts ensuring all paperwork and patient profile information is complete.
• As a member of the Patient Engagement team perform duties necessary to ensure the team’s projects and goals are completed.
• Perform additional functions as business conditions necessitate.
Additional Company Wide Functions:
• Commitment to company values & mission.
• Follows all established policies, guidelines, and procedures, including federal and state regulations, to ensure the highest level of operational and regulatory compliance and quality patient care.
• Maintain all patient information in strict confidence in accordance with applicable laws.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.