This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position provides office support with a variety of administrative activities and related tasks and will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional duties.
• Be the first point of contact for visitors, demonstrating first class customer care. Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
• Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
• Prepare outgoing mail, and maintains the postage meter; receive, sort and distribute incoming mail. Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
• Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
• Monitor office supplies and place orders as necessary. Negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
• Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, visitors and colleagues. Act as a liaison with technology vendors as well as building maintenance.
• Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
• Maintain supply/copier room, conference area, and kitchens. Handle catering requests.
• Assist with overflow from Executive Assistants, and support other staff as requested.
• High school diploma; BS/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred with 5+ years working in a receptionist or office administrator role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Customer service attitude