This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an HRIS Analyst to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position will perform a key role that is responsible for managing HR systems and leading and implementing HR projects.
• Primary liaison to strategic system owners, end users and HRIS for supported systems
• System administration for Talent/Performance/Benefits
• Business/technical requirements definition for system configurations and enhancements
• Interface functional design and documentation, system design, modifications, and monitoring
• End user set-up, maintenance and audits of system security
• Partner with HR and/or vendor to troubleshoot system issues
• Partner with strategic system owners on related process design and system training
• User acceptance testing for enhancements and upgrade
• Resolution of help desk tickets within established service level agreement
• Maintain system data integrity by managing and troubleshooting inbound/outbound data feeds
• Identify opportunities for automation, validation and self-service to improve efficiency and data integrity of HR system processes
• Participate as team lead or a core team member on projects and objectives related to supported systems
• Two (2) years of experience as an HRIS analyst.
• Experience with UltiPro HR Suite and reporting system.
• BA/BS degree preferred and/or equivalent related work experience in HR and/or IT
• 3-5 years HR systems administration/support experience required.
• Strong functional HR knowledge base required with firm understanding of HR processes and data, especially as related to HR systems.
• Must possess advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint