This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Coordinator (Buyer/Planner) to join an established medical device manufacturer in the RTP area. This is a temp-hire opportunity.
This position will be responsible for communication, coordination and support of requirements with established medical device manufacturing partners.
· Support manufacturing and production at companies and partner locations
· Monitor and report product inventory levels and product consumption
· Monitor and adjust production forecasts and schedules to achieve product inventory targets
· Originate and maintain purchase orders
· Support invoicing approvals and clearance
· Coordinate the communication, review and approval of changes and deviations to specifications
· Facilitate other communications between personnel and external parties
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, will consider commensurate experience and/or combination of education and experience
· 5+ years’ experience in a product support or process development role, preferably with a minimally invasive medical device product company
· Solid technical knowledge of manufacturing processes, including electro-mechanical assembly and test, printed circuit board assembly and test, mechanical processes including machining, molding, thermo forming, and extruding, the related tooling and other conventional medical device process technologies
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Proficient with ERP/MRP systems, especially related to Master data, BOM’s, purchasing, materials, production workflows and related topics
· Prior experience with controlled document requirements and conventions for the medical device industry
· Experience with medical device standards – 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485
· Familiarity with cleaning and sterilization processes