This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Project Support Specialist for a client of ours in RTP, NC. This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Assist with developing, maintaining, and managing project plans and schedules
- Plan for upcoming tasks and re-plan when activities and dependencies have changed
- Assist the Senior Project Manager and the Project Team in re-base lining efforts
- Assist the Senior Project Manager in establishing and managing the reporting and monitoring framework for the team, to include: 100-day plan, weekly updates, critical path timelines/actions, etc.
- Assemble advanced technical/analytical spreadsheets, pivot tables, presentations, etc.
- Provide other support as necessary
- Associate’s Degree is required; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification (PMP or PgMP)
- Experience with MS-Plan
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, to include: creating project timelines, creating/sharing resource pools, and creating/distributing custom reports
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail