This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Sock Designer to join an established company in the RTP area. This position will collaborate with design team on original creations, including color, style, trends, materials, etc. of seasonal and continual product offerings. Assist in creating and rendering product concepts and materials for presentation of products to colleagues, vendors, customers, etc.
• Create CADs for prints and color for seasonal business plans
• Utilizing computer design software to create visuals from concepts and ideas
• Expand CADs with product technical details for Product Development (vendor) use, i.e., translating / transferring concepts and designs into production specifications
• Directly collaborate with Merchandiser to create retailer specific product
• Actively participate with Design Team to formulate color and design trends
• Assist in initial palette creation and selection for seasonal products
• Execute creative materials for customer and internal sales meetings
• Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year, accredited college / university in Graphic Design or similar discipline
• Fluency in design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
• Independently created online portfolio of work available for review
• Demonstrated creative mindset and capabilities
• Meeting deadlines and target dates
• Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast paced working environment
• Capable of independent thought to prioritize workload and project deadlines