This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join an established medical company in the Raleigh area.
• Review, manage, track and process Clinical Educators expense submissions in Salesforce.com.
• Monitor and process the contractor corporate card for Travel expenses, ensuring Clinical Educators are adhering to the Vascular Travel & Expense Guidelines.
• Update and manage Clinical Education Team’s SharePoint site.
• Coordinate COE (Center of Excellence) program within the Vascular BU.
• Work with Accounts Payable department to resolve any clinical education budget reimbursement discrepancies.
• Participate on Vascular Clinical Informatics Task Force team calls.
• Attend monthly National Clinical Education team calls.
• Manage on-boarding process for all Vascular Clinical Educators.
• Serve as the administrative assistant to the Manager, Clinical Education-East & Canada Vascular, Manager, Clinical Education-West Vascular, as well as a backup to the VP of Vascular Sales.
• Work with the Clinical Education Management team in the field on various projects.
• Assist in development of Excel charts and Powerpoint presentations.
• Create reports in Salesforce.com to track all expenses associated with all clinical education and training programs delivered by the clinical field sales team.
• Complete administrative duties as assigned including: scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings, taking minutes, booking travel, maintaining calendars, ordering supplies, maintaining files, manage / track invoices and budgets and preparing correspondence and reports.
• Analyze office management and administrative problems in order to devise workable solutions.
• Read, understand, apply, and explain standards, policies and procedures.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, vendors and customers.
• Maintain accurate records.
• Meet deadlines; work independently with minimal supervision.
• Work effectively under stress and in emergency situations
• Minimum of 4 years of business / office administration experience
• Minimum of four years of business or office administration experience required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Webex.
• Experience with Salesforce, SharePoint and SAP