This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Corporate Credit and Collections Specialist for a client of ours in RTP, NC. This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Order Review & Action
- Review list of orders “on hold” for assigned portfolio customers
- Initiate immediate action to resolve issues (call for payment, review credit limit, etc.)
- Communicate discrepancies to appropriate Sales personnel
- Post multi-currency cash received reflective of daily bank reports and customer payments
- Maintain department files of cash receipts
- Distribute any “problem” cash receipts to appropriate AR Specialist
- Call/email/fax all customers in portfolio with past due balances
- Obtain payment information in advance from major customers
- Follow-up on all invoice skips, partials, and deductions made by customers in assigned portfolio
- Manage portfolio of customers through use of Aging reports; to be run and reviewed bi-weekly
- Place intractable past due accounts with collections agencies
- Follow-up on bad debt accounts and bankruptcy court filings of proof of claims
- Make invoice or credit adjustments as necessary
- Obtain fully completed Credit Application & Resellers Tax Certificate on all customers in portfolio
- Enter relevant ownership and contact information into automated accounting system
- Maintain paper files of all customer credit applications
- Obtain and review Credit References on customers with orders/balances over $500
- Set, monitor, and adjust Terms, Credit Hold Status, and Credit Limits on customers in portfolio
- Request access to and learn to us customer web-sites when offered accounts payable information, vendor compliance, etc.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting/Finance Management OR 5+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- 2+ years of experience with Accounting/Finance functions within an Accounting department
- International Collections experience
- Accounts Receivable experience in a Wholesales Manufacturing/Distribution organization
- Experience with Windows 2000 or newer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office