This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an AP/ Expense Reporting Clerk to join an established company in the Chapel Hill area. This position is responsible for assisting the AP Manager in completing day-to-day accounts payable functions.
- Concur processing
- Verify and enter invoice data (Match to purchase order and receiving documents)
- Ensure that invoices are properly coded and approved.
- Reconcile credit card statement statements by ensuring transactions are approved and properly supported by receipts.
- Reconcile vendor statements by ensuring all invoices listed on statement are properly reflected in the accounts payable system.
- Accurately enter all invoice data into accounts payable system.
- Perform filing and copying as necessary,
- Degree preferred but not necessary.
- Concur experience a plus
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Experience in job-costing, construction, and/or manufacturing accounting.
- Reconciliation expertise: bank and/or credit card reconciliation.
- Experience using accounts payable software packages.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and word-processing software
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills