This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Site Merchandiser to join an established company in the Durham area. This position is responsible for the creation, publication, and quality control of product content. This person will be responsible for all product pricing, listing content, delivering seamless content and an elevated look and feel. Additionally, this position is responsible for managing the category navigation and shopping experience using analysis and best-practices to maximize on site conversion rates.
• Prepare competitive analysis reports for assortment opportunities and jewelry industry trends
• Gather and prepare data from multiple sources to meet requirements for publication
• Utilize available software to prepare and upload product
• Manage 3rd party resources and timelines to coordinate product launch deadlines
• Periodically review and ensure data quality on all site merchandising initiatives
• Responsible for pricing accuracy on new product launches
• Management of product catalog data including images, copy and attributes
• Ensure content and imagery meet expectations and brand guidelines
• Create and optimize product categories, aligning with brand and promotional strategies
• Communicate updates and changes with appropriate teams on all product launches and item specifications, working directly with merchandising team
• Assist marketplace team in data assembly with product uploads and information accuracy
• Bachelor’s degree and/or at least 2-5 years experience working with data in an ecommerce setting
• Experience and understanding of manufacturing (wholesale or retail) industry
• Experience and/or understanding of E-commerce best practices
• Advanced Excel skills required
• ERP experience required (Microsoft Navision a plus)
• Experience working within an E-commerce platform required; maintaining large sets of product data (Magento experience highly preferred)
• Ability to prioritize and meet hard deadlines