This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting an A/V Systems Coordinator for a client of ours in Morrisville, NC. This position is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Assist with the delivery, installation, operation, and retrieval of AV equipment for meetings and events
- Operate AV systems integrated with video conferencing, projection, audio, video recording, playback, and remote control devices
- Operate video camera to record programs, meetings, and events
- Perform video and audio tape duplication, to include: media labeling and documentation
- Maintain an electronic library of recordings and video
- Implement new technologies, equipment, and network services related to video conferencing and AV systems
- Troubleshoot AV, video conferencing, and connectivity issues
- Maintain an inventory of AV equipment and monitor the repair and replacement of damaged or outdated goods
- Provide training and instruction in equipment set-up and operation
- Schedule, launch, and troubleshoot web conferencing and AV applications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 2+ years of experience working with AV systems
- Ability to set-up, interconnect, and operate AV equipment, to include: LCD projectors and screens, DVD-VHS decks, document cameras, and computers
- Ability to integrate meetings with web and audio conferencing
- Ability to set-up, interconnect, and operate video and audio equipment, to include: digital video cameras, audio tape decks, audio mixers, microphones, and public address systems
- Ability to perform all functions related to DVD, VHS, DVCam, and audio tape duplication
- Ability to operate portable video conferencing equipment, establish point-to-point and multi-point connections, and interconnect auxiliary equipment
- Ability to lift, transport, assemble, and disassemble AV equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills