This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an HR Documentation Specialist to join to join an established company in the RTP area. This is a temp to hire position. This position is looking for someone with excellent attention to detail and has previous payroll or HR Analyst experience.
• Enters and audits HR transactional data within a centralized HR database and ancillary HR systems.
• Manages inbound customer requests and distributes to the team for such tasks as data entry into the HR system, retrieving / updating employee files, or preparing reports
• Processes diverse and confidential information requiring extreme accuracy, independent judgment and discretion.
• Organizes and maintains employee files.
• Processes various forms related to documenting HR activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc.
• Responds to questions from internal and external customers.
• Provides excellent customer service to divisional HR staff, managers, and employees.
• Prepares and maintains reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the HR department.
• Multi-tasks on a daily basis and prioritizes work.
• Collaborates with local and virtual team members to complete work timely and accurately.
• Knowledge of HR policies, programs, operations and benefits.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with ADP Enterprise HR or PeopleSoft HR data entry is a plus.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Associate’s degree preferably in HR.
• 2 years of HR experience.