This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Sales Support Representative for a client of ours in Raleigh, NC.
- Process sales orders
- Answer calls pertaining to pricing, product numbers, item descriptions, etc.
- Provide price agreement support
- Process instrument/implant loaner requests and replenish loaners as they are returned
- Provide international sales support, processing, and documentation
- Assist with inventory management, to include: product transfers, cycle counting, and inventory reporting
- Process product requests
- Coordinate movement of components, instruments, and finished goods through the supply chain
- Maintain visibility of expired or expiring inventory and coordinate its retrieval from the field
- Update or replace items/instruments as changes are implemented
- Set up new customers and vendors as needed
- Maintain inventory of training materials
- Assist in training new Sales Support Representatives
- Assist in coordinating limited market releases and other initiatives
- Assist with billing, payment, held commissions, etc.
- Comply with processes, procedures, and regulations
- Pull, pack, and ship orders and product requests as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in a Customer Service and/or Sales Support role
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and QAD