This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Second Shift Customer Service to join an established company in the Durham area. The ideal candidate will be a strong critical thinker that enjoys developing customer relationships.
– Interact with customers and sales representatives to handle ordering and sales functions.
– Enter customer requests into CRM and manage all troubleshooting tickets.
– Document and report on all equipment returns, repairs, or replacements.
– Communicate with customers regarding shipment of parts and track orders.
– Troubleshoot and resolve all support calls and dispatch all field support representatives as needed.
– Answer heavy incoming calls and log information into main database.
– Work in a team environment to ensure customers receive excellent and top-notch support
– Handle any requests for additional services and repairs.
– Ability to work 2nd shift (11am-8pm)
– Strong customer service skill set; ideally has worked in a call center or customer service capacity
– High school diploma
– CRM experience desired; MS Office proficiency
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Self-starter and excellent critical thinking skills