This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Credit Analyst for a client of ours in Mebane, NC. This position is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Analyze customer credit and payment profiles to evaluate risk
- Complete weekly collection efforts
- Process customer payments daily
- Collaborate with various departments and personnel as needed to ensure resolution
- Communicate significant delinquencies to Manager, Business Directors, Sales Managers, and/or Salespersons
- Responsible for compliance efforts, to include: Customer Resale and Manufacturing Exemption certificates
- Operate as a backup for counterpart’s Analyst role
- Responsible for month-end close reconciliations and analysis
- Perform other duties and assume accountabilities as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is preferred
- 5-7 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Exposure to analysis of credit risk, cash applications, resale certificates, and general ledger reconciliations
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems; SAP is preferred
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, communication, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment