This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Controller to join a dynamic manufacturing company in the Creedmoor area.
- Responsible for the compilation and analysis of monthly and annual financial statements, general ledger maintenance and account reconciliation
- Performs account analysis and prepares internal financial statements
- Analyze manufacturing and budget variances
- Maintains fixed asset schedules detailing cost, depreciation, accumulated depreciation, and track fixed asset additions and disposals
- Performs financial and inventory analysis.
- Responsible for standard cost maintenance.
- Provides commentary, variance analysis explanations and ad hoc reports (MD&A) ensuring financial results are reported and understood in a manner allowing further understanding of reported results to ensure strategic decisions are made effectively
- Reviews and approves accounts payable, verifies compliance with company policy
- Monitors accounts receivable and past due collections practices, including approval of customer credit limits and credit files
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Five (5) years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment including managerial experience
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- ERP systems knowledge
- Possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent time management skills, strong sense of urgency
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player