This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Field Calibration & Repair Tech for a client of ours in Durham, NC.
The Field Calibration and Repair Technician is responsible for calibrating, troubleshooting, repairing, and installing all equipment both in-house and at customer sites. Field travel requirements are up to 75%. Troubleshoot and repair to board level and perform limited component level repair when required. Service, calibrate, and repair electro-mechanical equipment and miscellaneous types of laboratory equipment. Interface with customers for both sales and service in person, in writing, and on the phone.
- Perform repairs and calibrations on various nuclear and non-nuclear precision measuring devices
- Communicates service capabilities to customers
- Call on prospective and long-term customers to sell additional services and service contracts
- Meet turnaround and overall service goals
- Work with team leaders to ensure the key measures are being achieved
- Provide customer service support
- Perform shipping and receiving functions for equipment serviced
- 2-year Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
- Sales and Customer Service experience
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and be self-motivated
- Must be willing to attend additional training as required and offered
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based applications
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Pay Range: $18-$21/hr