This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting an Electro-Mechanical Technician for a client of ours in Durham, NC.
The Electro-Mechanical Technician – Gauge Assembly. As a Gauge Assembly Cell member you will assemble portable nuclear and non-nuclear gauges and probes as well as their sub-assemblies. Assemble other non-specific electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Keep the needs of Gauge Assembly Cell customers foremost in mind during the performance of daily tasks
- Verify the configuration of each assembly
- Verify that current revisions of documents are used for each assembly
- Ensure only specified components are used for each assembly
- Assemble and calibrate devices in accordance with all prescribed instructions
- Ensure assembled efforts are in accordance with cellular, one-piece-flow, and quality-at-the-source concepts
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to effectively interpret parts lists, engineering drawings, and assembly documents
- Ability to use drill presses, hydraulic presses, and common hand tools
- Ability to use multimeter and oscilloscope
- Ability to use Windows-based computer programs and accurately key data
Pay Range: $14-$16/hr
Shift: 1st shift