This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a CNC Programmer for a client of ours in Durham, NC.
The CNC Programmer is responsible for quality programming of CNC machine tools. This person works with operators and lead people to produce precision, close tolerance parts, through use of current Mastercam program and personal training. Requires a thorough understanding of blueprints, a dedication to quality, commitment to lean practice and the ability to work as a team member.
- Program new parts, using best practices
- Machine jaws/fixtures
- Run and “prove” new programs
- Help machinists troubleshoot problems with machines and/or production runs
- Troubleshoot and repair CNC machines (within limits) working by phone with service technicians
- High school diploma
- 5+ years of CNC Programming experience
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- 2+ years of CNC Programming certification
- CAD/CAM experience
Pay Range: $17-$21/hr
Shift: 1st– Mon-Thu 5:30am-4:00pm